This exciting festival will allow visitors the opportunity to enjoy multiple cultural and International experiences in entertainment and tradition without actually having to travel abroad. It will be possible to experience most every continent and catch a glimpse of many various cultures within a single visit to Branson.
Local theaters, hotels, restaurants, and retail venues will be representing countries from all around the world during this month long International festival. "We wanted to make this a fun event and allow everyone's creativity to shine," says one of the event organizers. Whether you choose to visit Mexico, Israel, Greece or Scotland, we have venues that will be decorated accordingly, and highlighting the culture of that particular country.
An area wide International Festival is a perfect fit to for Branson. Already, entertainment such as the Acrobats of China, Twelve Irish Tenors, Shoji Tabuchi, the Liverpool Legends, Yakov Smirnoff and others bring the presence of Internationally acclaimed entertainment to the area. With this festival, many other area venues will be allowed the opportunity to highlight the origin of their own culture or a culture that they find interesting.
"There are some very exciting things planned during the festival. For example, we have a hotel that has chosen to represent France and, in tribute to the Louvre, will be showcasing an art walk throughout the property featuring both the owner's private collection and the work of local artists. We have restaurants that will be doing specials from very popular International cuisine. All of this is in addition to the absolutely amazing things the theaters and local attractions are planning," says event spokesperson Toyea Youngblood.
It's no wonder why See The World In Branson has been awarded one of North America's top 100 events by the American Bus Association. It's just one of the special events that is held annually during Branson's Ozark Mountain Spring. Branson is known as the Live Music Show Capital of the World; it's our wish that you See The World In Branson - No Passport Needed!
Music Fest is during See The World in Branson. It's a two day showcase featuring most of the stars in Branson! It's inside the Welk Resort state-of-the-art theatre. Your groups will see almost 3 hours of Branson's best for a live stage extravaganza your will never forget! The showcase follows Savor The Flavors of the World inside the tent in the Welk parking lot.
Click on photo to enlarge
See The World In Branson is presented and organized by the Branson Travel Planning Association (BTPA).
About Branson Travel Planning Association:
BTPA is a nonprofit Association comprised of businesses in Branson and nearby cities that are diligent to adhere to BTPA's high standards of expertise, integrity, financial stability and excellence in customer service.
Participants and their representative country
- #1 HIts of the 60s- Everyday we will pay tribute to the American to 40 billboard charts. Featuring hits that were as big as the hair from 1960 thru 1969. The Most Fun You'll Have in Branson!
- Branson Craft Mall - Branson Craft Mall is a 16,000 square foot facility with arts and crafts for sale seven days a week, year round. Surrounded by restaurants, motels, RV parks, theatres and Silver Dollar City, Branson Craft Mall has to be on your list of places to go while in the Missouri Ozarks. Candle making, basket weaving, silversmith, brass engraving, potato bags, decorated shirts and jackets, leather work, wood turning, pottery & musical instruments made and played daily! Nothing represent AMERICA better than Branson Craft Mall!
- Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater - Now playing at Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater, Legends in Concert has a ROCKIN' line-up of stars ready to take the stage! See stars such as Johnny Cash, Tina Turner, George Strait, Adele, Marilyn Monroe, Reba McEntire, Whitney Houston, The Blues Brothers and Elvis Presley. With a rotating line-up that changes four times a year, there is truly something for everyone! Our gift shop is a shopper's delight with a wonderful selection of American themed items. Our concession stand offers delicious All American menu items including hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, ice cream and sweet tea! The lobby of the theater is filled with priceless and unique memorabilia from Dick Clark Productions. Take a step back in time and enjoy pieces from Frankie Avalon to Tina Turner....and much, much more! You receive this added value to your experience at no additional charge. World's Greatest Live Tribute Show!
- Grand Country Music Hall - Grand Country Music Hall is home to the best entertainment in Branson, performing close to 1,000 performances each year! From Country to Gospel, Rock to Pop, Dogs to Cats, Knee-slappin' Comedy to World-Class Juggling, you'll find quality entertainment to satisfy any age. Great Shows, Good Food, Super Shopping & Relaxing Rooms. No Driving Required! All of this in one spectacular family-friendly resort makes this a great family destination. Parents, grandparents and kids of all ages love Grand Country's family fun! After all, we've been treating folks like family since 1971. It's All Here!
- God and Country Theatre - Where Someone is Always Entertaining
- Legends In Concert
- Mickey Gilley
- Pierce Arrow
- Presleys Country Jubilee - Presleys' will be celebrating the spirit of our Nation with a Patriotic Portion of the show. The Theatre will reflect America's "true colors" throughout, and everyone on your coach will receive a complimentary gift from the Presley family, that can be enjoyed for years! Branson's Original Show on The Strip!
- Shepherd of the Hills Homestead - WELCOME TO THE GREAT AMERICAN WEST! Roundup on the Trail Chuckwagon Dinner Show invites you to experience the history of the Great American Cowboy. Celebrated in song and verse, this incredible tale will take you on a musical journey celebrating the life of the most iconic figure in the history of America – The Cowboy! By the early 1800’s, cattle ranching had spread north, from Mexico, into the territories of present-day Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. Following the Civil War, as the need to feed an entire, growing nation became a demand, and the cattle in Texas needed to reach northern railheads for shipping, it was immediately obvious that the cowboys needed more food than what they could carry in their saddle bags. So in 1866, cattleman Charles Goodnight, co- pioneer of the famous Goodnight/Loving Trail, converted a surplus Army munitions wagon into what is now called a chuckwagon, by adding specially designed boxes, with a fold-down table top to the back of the wagon. Now you can enjoy an authentic feast, prepared out of the back of an authentic chuckwagon! Watch as Cookie (the original name for the camp cook) prepares your meal outside, over an open fire. You’ll enjoy Slow-Smoked Texas Brisket, Maple-Smoked Turkey Breast, Dutch Oven Trail Taters, Fire Roasted Ear of Corn, Campfire Beans, Cookie’s Hot Rolls, and Hot Dutch Oven Cobbler. Enjoy a SPECIAL DEMONSTRATION of cowboy skills before or after the show while sampling Cookie’s fresh Dutch oven baked cinnamon rolls. Demonstration and cinnamon rolls available only during SEE THE WORLD IN BRANSON, April 20-25. See it all at the Pavilion Theatre on the historic Shepherd of the Hills Homestead!
- Showboat Branson Belle - Experience the glory days of AMERICA aboard Branson’s Only Entertainment Dining Cruise—Showboat Branson Belle! The magnificent 700-seat, 1890s paddle-wheeler features a two-hour cruise on Table Rock Lake, three-course meal and amazing performances of ENCORE! Laugh along with emcee and magician, Christopher James, be dazzled by the world’s only aerial violinist, Janice Martin, and hear the tight harmonies of The ShowMen performing hits from Gershwin to The Beatles and The Black Eyed Peas, plus an awe-inspiring patriotic grand finale. It's truly an "All American" adventure!
- The Branson Mill Craft Village - The Branson Mill Craft Village is a unique shopping destination with more than a dozen working craftsmen and over 40,000 square feet of retail space with products you may not find anywhere else. You will enjoy visiting with our crafters and often you will hear bluegrass and gospel music being picked at the ArtFolk Music stage. The Branson Mill Craft Village is also home to Mountain Man Nut and Fruit Company products and you can sample many of the tasty treats, including Ozark Mountain Coffee. The Branson Mill Craft Village is a trip back to simpler times and a great way to add value to your vacation without adding cost. The Branson Mill Craft Village…Where shopping is a show!
- The Oak Ridge Boys Theatre - The Oak Ridge Boys Theatre celebrates America’s Heritage by welcoming acts throughout the year who honor family values and patriotism! Come see what all the excitement is about.
- Westgate Branson Woods Resort - Experience the old west atmosphere at the Wilderness Lodge featureing rustic Americana and a chuck wagon buffet with Branson entertainment. Where You Can Afford a Resort Experience!
- AmazInn and Suites - Flags, Photo shoots, breakfast item. Simply Amazing!
- Comfort Inn & Suites - The Aussie flag, a didgeridoo, and a boomerang are some of the items you’ll see displayed at our hotel. There’s also lots of fun facts and Aussie history to go over. Our Friendly, Fantastic Team Members will take care of your every need while you’re Down Under in Branson at the Comfort Inn and Suites! G’day mate. Zonked out? No worries, bloke. I recon you and the missus should stop and have a gander at our place.
- Comfort Inn Thousand Hills - We will be decorating property with festive Belgium flags of the different regions.
- Acrobats of China- New Shanghai Circus - Over 40 Acrobats of China present a revolving line-up of internationally award-winning specialty acts! The performers of the New Shanghai Circus have stunned audiences all over the world. Considered to be China's most celebrated acrobatic company!
- Adventures of Marco Polo - The White House Theater. Since Marco Polo’s travels, the world has been swept away with the fascination of China. This epic show is an adventure, a love story, and many discoveries as told from Marco Polo’s journals. Showcasing original orchestration, amazing dance, acrobatics and magic The White House Theatre brings this incredible historic journey to Branson for its world debut.
An International Cast of 66 including many of the finest dancers, highly skilled acrobats and Chinese Illusionists in more than 300 lavish costumes share the stage with over 2000 square feet of LED screens bringing the stage to life!
Adventures of Marco Polo, you’ll feel as though you’ve traveled the world!
- Lodge at The Falls - Group Lodging Specials.
- Branson Ticket & Travel - We will be representing Costa Rica! Stop by the booth to register for a FREE International Gift Basket. We'll have lots of miscellaneous info available, including our Simply The Best Guide, package info and personal customized attention.
- Best Western Branson Inn - Flags and lobby decorated, plus a written history of Czechoslovakia for each guest!
- Hamner Barber Theater
- Ozark's Kirkwood Tour & Travel - Ozark's Kirkwood Tour & Travel is your single point of contact for all of your Branson tour needs. Committed to loyalty, honesty and accountability, our 65 years of combined experience will meet and exceed your expectations. Call us at 800-848-5432 for the best Branson has to offer plus a little piece of the Czech Republic for each passenger. Committed to Excellence, Committed to you!
- SIX - We will be displaying the Danish flag in front of the theatre, as well as in the lobby. Also, serving Danishes in our concession stand. SIX Voices, Zero Instruments, All Music - "zes stemmen, nulgas instrumenten, alle muzick"
- Sight and Sound Theatre - Experience JONAH! Jonah is the epic adventure that has delighted audiences young and old. An uplifting, powerful show full of surprises set 700 years before the birth of Christ, Jonah delivers a powerful and timely message that resonates no more clearly than today. The journey of Jonah, a faithful, righteous prophet of God, begins when he disobeys God and runs away from the Lord. His adventure takes him through a terrible storm, an encounter with an enormous fish, his new life in a wicked empire and the struggles he faces through what becomes the greatest revival in history. Where the Bible Comes to Life!
- Barrington Hotel & Suites
- Andy Williams Theatre - The Legacy Continues WIth World Class Entertainers!
- The Grand Village Shoppes - The Grand Village takes visitors on a journey along cobblestone streets leading to an unforgettable world of shopping. Twenty six specialty shops provide a spectacular mix of boutiques, crafts, entertainment, and restaurants that you won’t find anywhere else in Branson. Follow charming paths and sparkling fountains to explore the talents of Branson’s best craftsmen, stop for great meals and treats, and indulge yourself and your loved ones with jewels, fashion, and unique gifts. Whatever your tastes, your experience at Grand Village will be a shopping trip to remember.
- Stone Hill Winery - Stone Hill Winery proudly represents it's German heritage during this citywide celebration in which Branson businesses adopt various countries of the World. Here at Stone Hill Winery, our staff will don authentic German costumes, polka music will fill the air and our German-style wines will take center stage. We'll be sampling and sellling bratwurst and our German photo-op area promises loads of laughs and entertainment. Informative, free and fun for all, You'll find us under the German flags! Free Tours and Taste Award Winning Wines!
- The Bretts Celebrate Show - Guten Tag! We welcome you to Branson with German-proven talent and years of serving and entertaining the German people. Celebrate the excitement, skill, and motivation with the all-new THE BRETTS “CELEBRATE” SHOW. Packed with energy, this family experience is guaranteed to be THE BEST BRETTS SHOW YET! Auf Wiedersehen and Bis später! ALL-STAR ENTERTAINERS that just happen to be FAMILY!
- Welk Resort - Experience Germany and the heritage of Lawrence Welk, at the beautiful Welk Resort and Stage Door Restaurant during the See the World in Branson Spring Event. Your tour of Germany begins at check-in. Pick up your German Trivia Book so you can test your knowledge of this fascinating country. Your tour then continues at the Stage Door Restaurant where you will enjoy a buffet meal with selections from the country including German Potato Salad, Red Cabbage, Cucumber Salad, Brats & Sauerkraut, Roasted Pork Loin and Potato Soup along with our famous Salad Bar. You will conclude your meal with a piece of German Chocolate Cake and Coffee.
After your meal, you will enjoy a guided theatre tour of Lawrence Welk's lifetime memorabilia. You will see a life size bronze statue of Mr. Welk along with his golf cart, accordion and family photos. Learn more about the most successful television show in history, The Lawrence Welk Show!
- Best Western Center Pointe Inn - Hotel will place See the World on marquee. A table top display will be placed in our lobby as well as Greece flag and country information.
- Doug Gabriel #1 Hits Tribute Show - Experience the Hospitality of Holland! Tulips and Windmills are in abundance at the theatre. Greeters dressed in regional costumes. Free gift for everyone that attends show.Doug Gabriel's #1 Hits Tribute Show.
- Best Western Music Capitol Inn - We will be representing Ireland. We will be displaying flags, decor, photos, folklore and recipes that reflect the traditions of Ireland - Erin go Bragh!
- King's Castle Theatre - NEW for 2014, King's Castle Theatre proudly presents, for the first time in Branson, Dublin's Irish Tenors and The Celtic Ladies. This group of 5 of Ireland's finest tenors and 4 of its loveliest ladies perform some of the best music of the 20th Century, including famous Irish classics, Opera, Pop and Swing. Entertainers will meet customers and sign autographs in the lobby, which is decorated for Ireland. Irish Eyes Are Smiling!
- Titanic Museum Attraction - We bring out the Irish in everyone who comes aboard, Music singing, dancing, tall tales and Gaelic humor will rock the boat in joyous celebration of the men, women and the country that gave birth to Titanic. The Titanic Museum Attraction is a celebration of the ship, passengers and crew! It is said, the best way to respect and honor those who gave their lives. In 2014, for the first time anywhere, the RMS Titanic’s eight heroic musicians are honored in a world exclusive exhibit! The lives, loves, and legacies of these unforgettable heroes will be explored and shared throughout the year. Titanic Museum Attraction will fly the flag of Ireland in honor of the origin of Titanic's birthplace and the Irish passengers. You will be greeted by our lady crew members in their white Irish Stewardess attire. The train station will be filled with the sounds of Irish music. Sure and begorrah, 'tis a great day to be Irish!
- BOTT radio
- Holiday Inn Express - We will have our lobby decorated, plus a "Fun Fact" board tellling people about Israel.
- IMAX Entertainment Complex - Branson's IMAX Entertainment Complex offers its guests a variety of things to do. Enjoy the indoor shopping at one of our 16 specialty shops from Quilts, Leather Goods to Grandfather Clocks. Enjoy Ozarks cuisine from the famous McFarlain's Restaurant. See a Live Show in the Little Opry Theatre featuring favorites like, "A Tribute to John Denver", "A Tribute to Marty Robbins", the hilarious gospel comedy "Smoke on the Mountain" and other great shows. Take a GIANT SCREEN experience and discover the heart of the world, National Geographics epic presentation, Jerusalem now showing on the largest IMAX screen in the midwest..
- The Great Passion Play - The scriptures come alive in Eureka Springs Arkansas at The Great Passion Play. Witness first-hand the events in the life of Christ on the streets of Jerusalem. Walk through Jersualem's eastern gate and journey through recreations of the Holy Land. See artifacts, Bibles and art dating back to 4,000 B.C. You'll be trasported back in time, and experience The Greatest Story Ever Told in a way you've never seen it before at The Great Passion Play! More Than Just a Play!
- Florentina's Ristoranté Italiano - Old world Italy at its best! Our guests will be greeted with a true Italian flare. Enjoy homemade sauces, signature creation's made fresh daily, authentic brick oven pizzas, and so much more. Chef created recipes in the tradition of old world Italy!
- Clay Cooper Theatre - Buenos dias! Los amigos at the Clay Cooper Theatre want to welcome you to Branson and encourage you to come and experience Clay Cooper’s Country Express! From the moment the curtain opens, you can feel the personalities shine through this cast of 20 veteran entertainers as they sing their way into your hearts, dancin’ that gets your toes tappin’, and comedy that will crack you up till you cry! The cast is unstoppable when it comes to creativity and diversity. Clay Cooper’s Country Express celebrates all styles of music including classic country, contemporary country, a little rock n’ roll, gospel and patriotic. We Definitely have something for everyone! Of course our show would not be complete without our featured male vocalist and Host, voted Entertainer of the Year by bransoncritic.com, Clay Cooper!
- The Haygoods - Buenos dias! Los amigos at the Clay Cooper Theatre want to welcome you to Branson and encourage you to come and experience THE HAYGOODS SHOW!!!! The Haygoods bring down the house night after night with incredibly tight harmonies, innovative, energetic choreography and amazing performances on over 20 different instruments! With over 5,000,000 people taking part in the Haygood experience, you'd better believe that there's more to this group than buzz! 21st SMASH HIT SEASON!!
- Angel Inn - Flags, photo shoots, breakfast item. A Touch of Heaven in the Heart of Branson!
- Dutton Family Show - Our own Bella and her daughter's will greet you with leis and a warm Samoan welcome when you come to the Dutton show area and have your passport stamped. Welcome to Samoa From the Dutton's!
- Comfort Inn West - Join us at the Comfort Inn West for a great trip to Scotland! Learn about Scottish culture as you stay in our award winning hotel! We are the closest hotel in Branson to Silver Dollar City & World Fest! Slåinte from Comfort Inn West!
- Hughes Brothers
- Branson Towers Hotel - Flags, Photo shoots, breakfast item. Dedicating Our Hearts to Your Great Vacation!
- 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa / Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Golden Corral - Best buffet in Branson! Hand carved all you can eat steaks after 4pm. We have private meeting room space for any sized group. We offer full service catering off site, at any venue. Call us today for pricing!
- Joe Gunnels Tours - Our guides will share about why Eureka Springs is known as Little Switzerland of America, as well as why many settlers that settled in the Ozarks were from Europe's mountainous areas. Experience Eureka Springs, Little Switzerland!
- Branson/Lakes Area CVB - We represent all countries and passports and a list of participants can be picked up here!
- Hiltons of Branson - Welcome to The Hiltons of Branson, we are Hilton Worldwide. Please join us where your groups will receive a Special United Nations Gift! Ten brands, 91 Countries, 3800 hotels, 630,000 rooms. Countless opportunities to delight. Discover what makes Hilton Worldwide a leading hospitality company: An open door, a welcoming smile, an exceptional experience, and we never forget the reason we're here - to delight our guests, team members, and owners alike. We're Hilton Worldwide, Welcome!
- Silver Dollar City's World Fest - (April 17- May 5) America’s Largest International Festival at Silver Dollar City is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the best of the world in the heart of America! See performance groups from Italy, Mexico, Russia, Ecuador, Ireland, Peru, Kenya and more! The perfect match as your group continues to See The World in Branson!